Happy weekend! Belle and I are house and dogsitting for my friend Vicki. While they're in Kansas, we're in Del Ray right near Alexandria. It is quiet, peaceful and I'm attempting to get some major grad school work done. That is, when I'm not watching continuing coverage of the Royal Wedding, I'm trying to get stuff done. I'm set up at the kitchen table, and the dogs come in and out of the door onto the balcony because it's so nice here.
For those of you playing along at home, here's an update to the grad school scorecard.
- Research paper with team (still 42 pages and ALMOST done) Due May 6th
- Research presentation (May 14)
- Graduate (May 21)
Curriculum Project Paper #1 3-5 pages (June 15)Submitted April 18 Curriculum Project Paper #2 3-5 pages (June 15)Submitted April 21 Portfolio Chapter #1 4-8 pages (June 26)Submitted April 30
- Portfolio Chapter #2 4-8 pages (June 26)
- Portfolio Chapter #3 4-8 pages (June 26)
- Portfolio Chapter #4 4-8 pages (June 26)
- Portfolio Chapter #5 4-8 pages (June 26)
- Metaphor 1 page (July 1)
- Curriculum Project Paper #3 3-5 pages (July 1)
Say a little prayer for my teammate Adrienne. Baby Avery is thinking about making an early arrival into the world, and they put momma on bedrest. Tough to do when you want to finish your masters and prepare 5th graders for the state tests. Our group will be fine - so that is totally not my concern - I just want Adrienne and Avery to be rested and well.